Scythe Mugen 5 Black Edition Rev.C
- Based on the classic Mugen 5 cooler, the black edition comes with an all-black Kaze Flex 120 II fan (ramp up to 1500 rpm), additional fan clip and upgraded mounting system.
- Offset and asymmetrical design, great compatibility with memory modules and graphic cards even on LGA 2011 (V3) / LGA 2066 / LGA 1700 sockets. Standing only 154.5 mm tall, the Mugen 5 Black perfectly fits most tower cases on the market.
- Newly developed fan design, the Kaze Flex 120 II black is optimized to achieve the best balance of performance and noise level. Equipped anti-vibration pad minimizes possible vibration transmission keeping applications at the lowest sound profile.
- Complete black coating and diamond engraved logo making the cooler look sleeker and better fits with popular color themes of PC builds.
- New version of HPMS IV is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011(V3) Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM, 1700 and AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and supports most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
CPU Cooler Specification
|Model Name||Mugen 5 Black Edition Rev.C|
|Intel Sockets Compatibility||LGA 1700 / 1200 / 115x / 2066 Square ILM / 2011(V3) Square ILM|
|AMD Sockets Compatibility||AM5 / AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2 / FM1|
|Dimension||W136.0 x D109.5 x H154.5 mm (including Fan)|
|Heatpipe||Ø6 mm x 6|
|Weight (Fan Included)||900 g (including Fan)|
|Included in the Box||Mounting parts for Intel™ and AMD™ sockets, fans, thermal paste, fan clips, installation manual, screwdriver|
|Model Name||Kaze Flex 120 II PWM|
|Fan Size||120 x 120 x 26 mm (included anti-vibration rubber pads)|
|Fan Speed||300 ± 200 ~ 1500 ± 10% RPM|
|Air Flow||16.90 ~ 67.62 CFM|
|Weight||140 g / 4.94 oz|
|Static Pressure||0.075 ~ 1.50 mmH²O / 0.74 ~ 14.71 Pa|
|Bearing||Sealed Precision Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)|
|Noise||4.0 ~ 28.60 dBA|
|MTTF||120,000 Hours (25°C/77°F)|