TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated October 15, 2021
- Acceptable payment methods are BDO direct deposit, BDO online bank transfer or GCash.
- You will receive payment instructions through email once your order has been confirmed. Therefore, it is critical that you provide an accurate email address during the checkout process.
- Products must be paid for in full before physical delivery of products.
- All pricing on the product published at the KPTI website store are agreed upon at the time of purchase. Prices may vary from time to time without affecting any prior purchased products and may change without any prior notice.
- Please note there are cases when an order cannot be fulfilled for various reasons. This site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
- Customer may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address, before the order is accepted.
- KPTI is determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the site to its customers; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not adjusted or displayed correctly on the site. As such, KPTI reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.
- Orders could be placed anytime in the KPTI website, Facebook Messenger, Instagram or WhatsApp.
- Orders are processed via email, Facebook Messenger, Instagram or Whatsapp during normal business hours Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM not including holidays.
- Images posted are for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Items are released once payment has been confirmed.
- All products in transit are at buyer’s risk. KPTI’s responsibility ceases when the merchandise is handed over to the courier.
- All delivery charges for both orders and returns are shouldered by customer. Actual delivery charges will be computed at the time of payment. Customer will be informed of the delivery charges together with the total order cost by email.
- All deliveries are within the Philippines. Delivery services within Metro-Manila is via Grab, outside Metro-Manila is via LBC. If for any reason, we are unable to deliver to the delivery address, KPTI reserves the right to cancel, without any liabilities or penalties the order placed by the customer and will issue a full refund for any payment made excluding incurred delivery charges.
- Customer has the option to arrange their own pickup with their preferred courier. If customer opted for uninsured shipping, KPTI will not be held liable for any loss or damage of the purchased items.
- For deliveries within Metro-Manila via Grab, estimated delivery date is next business day after payment confirmation. For outside Metro-Manila, LBC dropoff will be on the next business day, estimated delivery date will depend on the courier.
- Estimated delivery dates are not part of the contract. Actual delivery date may be affected by factors such as customer’s location and availability of the product. KPTI will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products, whatever cause.
Warranty / Returns
- Item compatibility is buyer’s responsibility. Check all items upon receipt.
- For factory defects, outright replacement is seven (7) days and all items are based on manufacturer warranty period from the time the item is no longer in KPTI’s possession.
- Items for warranty must be in new condition and returned in original packaging along with all original accessories (including software, manuals, cables, adapter, CDs, warranty cards, etc.)
- Customer will need to return the product at their own risk and incur any related delivery charges. We strongly recommend the customer to insure the shipment to avoid risk of damage or loss during shipment.
- KPTI reserves the right to deduct an amount from the refund at the current market price for any missing or damaged items. All possible charges will be applied before the final refund amount is issued.
- The warranty is void under any of the following circumstances:
- Any physical damage (i.e. burnt, dent, cracked, etc.) caused by the courier or the buyer. KPTI will ensure that the items are securely packed.
- The product has been altered, modified or otherwise interfered with.
- The product has been negligently used, abused, misused or neglected.
- The product has been subjected to unusual physical, environmental or electrical stress where physical or electrical connection specifications are exceeded.
- The product is installed or operated otherwise than in accordance with any instructions specified.
- Any serial numbers have been removed or defaced.
Trademarks and Copyrights
All files and information contained in this Website are copyright by Kaizen Phoenix Technologies, Inc., and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos.
Your use of our Website or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Kaizen Phoenix Technologies, Inc.
Our Content, as found within our Website and Services, is protected under Philippines and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.